Sunday, June 4, 2023

the new neighborhood


Scrap Metal Collector in White Van

You drove a white cargo van, and were collecting scrap metal on Tuesday Nights in Charlestown
I gave you some old appliances, on a few occasion.
Haven't seen youaround. Are you still doing it?
If you see this get in touch. Have some more metal

Bike Crash

We were both coming around a tight corner outside of Harvard Yard and crashed into each other head on, neither of us able to brake in time, and with nowhere to swerve. It happened so quick and I was really embarrassed, so I quickly pedaled away after saying something silly like "I'm glad I didn't kill you." I should have made sure you and your bike were alright and I'm sorry. Hope you're okay, wherever you are.

Sunday ballet matinee

You are a stunningly beautiful woman - red dress, red hair - and you looked bored at the ballet. I tried to get your attention - maybe you could give me another chance!

Indian girl with Red jacket Park street T station

If you are reading this, we caught eyes a lot of times while we were on the green line. The train had almost stopped for 20 mins before Government Center station as the train in front of us was disabled. We both got down at Park street green line and you raced from right next to me. While walking towards AMC Boston common you started running and then I lost sight of you. I finished my movie around 8 PM and saw you again opposite Boston common except you had changed your track pants for white shorts and you were entering the subway. I had to take the red line so I entered from the other side and to my surprise you were there waiting for the Red line instead of the Green. What are the odds of us both changing the train while going back. I got down at Kendal MIT while you continued ahead. Lets see if destiny can make us clash again. Because we sure did have something in those eye exchanges that didn't feel common. It felt like something else.

Security guard

You work overnight as a security lady. We talk about able to close your eyes. I really forgot to ask you an important question.


you waved at me today; did you do something with your hair?


You waved at me as we ran past each other at Jamaica Pond, I think for the first time. Or at least I thought you waved...your hand went up as I ran by and I smiled at you. Your hair looks different--blonde? Have you always wanted to say hello? We've seen each other many times but you never really acknowledged me. Tell me what's on your mind


No comments:

Post a Comment