Monday, September 4, 2023

The neighborhood in September


T. ANTHONY COMM. AVE./Babcock (Allston/Brookline)

 I would see You in there with Your friends.

You would smile and turn away.

We seemed to have a Rapport.

You were the Guy Who wore an athletic jacket and sweat pants and I was the Guy wearing Jeans and a Maroon sweatshirt.

Maybe You need an older friend Who understands You?

Let Me know,

I'm easy to get along with




Midnight conversation on Blueline (East Boston)

It was a chance meeting on Blue line. I was coming back from the airport headed to Wonderland to pick up my car. You were going to meet your friends after a long day at work. You told me about the train timings, shared some banter about your previous jobs, we had started talking about Spain when suddenly your stop came at Beachmont. Would love to continue that wonderful conversation...


One in a billion shot that you would read this, but if you do, please write back telling me about the place that you said you got fired from :)


Everything hurts (Back bay)

Everything hurts. You used to come take care of me and make me feel better. We are both males. Come back to me.


subway crush in passing (downtown/airport)

we boarded a late-morning outbound blue line at bowdoin and sat facing each other (you in marigold sundress & tevas, i in grey-green top, blue pants); i transferred to an airport shuttle and sat at my gate wondering where i'd be if i'd gotten off at your stop instead



Leaving with your dogs (Sheepfold)


Long shot, as I don't believe anyone reads these.


Yesterday Monday afternoon around 3:00 pm you were leaving the sheepfold. you parked right next to the entrance driving a rental car. My dog walk up and greeted you rather boldly

you were so nice, have a very pretty smile and sexy eyes


HMU if you want to meet and walk the trails, see if we can find a spot high enough to see Boston


2 comments: